The FlexiTime to PayHero upgrade will copy all unpaid time entries across to your new PayHero account, ready for inclusion in your first PayHero pay.
There are some situations where you might need more of your FlexiTime timesheet history, particularly if your employees don't have a regular work pattern and you need their timesheet history to determine their Otherwise Working Days.
In this situation you can either simply reduce your Work Pattern Review Period on Manage > Settings to make sure that you're only reviewing weeks with time entries in PayHero, or you might need to export your recent time entries from your FlexiTime account and import them into PayHero.
Export time entries from FlexiTime
You can do that using FlexiTime's Report Centre.
- Log on to your FlexiTime account
- Select Tools > Report Centre
- If you're prompted to load a dashboard, click Cancel
- Maximize a blank pod, then click Settings
- Select Pod Type = Grid
- Enter Grid Title = Timesheet Export
- Select Table = Time
- Add Column > Employee Name
- Add Column > Work
- Add Column > Date
- Add Column > Start Time
- Add Column > End Time
- Add Column > Measure > Break Duration. Set Decimal Places to 2
- Add Column > Units (optional, only relevant if you're recording piecemeal work)
- Use the Date&Time tab to select the date range that you need to export
- Click Refresh and check you're happy with the information
- Close the Settings pane and click Export to create a .csv file (or a .xls file if you're using the web browser)
Adjust the file format
Open your exported file in a spreadsheet and make the following changes so it matches PayHero's import file requirements:
- Click on the Date column and change the format to to DD/MM/YYYY
- Then save the file as a .csv file
Import into PayHero
Import your timesheet file into your PayHero account. This article explains how to do that: PayHero Timesheet Imports