If your employees have User Access to enter their own Timesheets into FlexiTime, or if you use our SHiFT photo timeclock, you may have employees leaving notes in the Description fields of their time entries.
There are a couple of ways to view those notes in FlexiTime:
In the Summary tab of the Timesheets, there's a setting called Show Flags On which can be found in the Options pane. If you set that to Notes, green flags will appear on the time entries that contain notes.
You can then double-click the employee's name to view a list of time entries, and view the entries that have notes. The note can be viewed in the Description field on the time entry.
If you have a number of notes being recorded each week, you may find it quicker and easier to view a report from our Report Centre which contains a list of all notes. To obtain that report, you'll just need to:
- Access the Report Centre under Tools > Report Centre
- If you're prompted to load a dashboard, click Cancel
- Maximise an available pod
- Click Load, and from the Timesheets Reports folder load the Time Entries with Notes report
- Click Pin to save that report, so that it appears every time you access the Report Centre