FlexiTime Payroll has been discontinued
Our legacy FlexiTime Payroll system has now been decommissioned and is no longer accessible
We’re very proud of our original payroll product and are sad to see it go. But as technology has evolved in recent years we’ve focused on building new and improved products that provide a better user experience, enhanced security and easier compliance.
The PayHero product we released nearly three years ago replaces FlexiTime Payroll. All remaining FlexiTime Payroll customers have now been automatically upgraded to PayHero.
Thanks for using FlexiTime Payroll, and we hope you choose to use PayHero so we can continue to help you pay employees right for years to come.
How do I access my payroll information?
We have automatically migrated your data to PayHero. You can log in at login.payhero.app - your login details will be:
Email - The Contact Email you had in your FlexiTime Payroll account (if you aren't sure what this is, try logging into FlexiTime Payroll - a pop up will confirm the email address to use)
Password - The password you used in PayHero when logging in with the 'Admin' username
How long will I have access to this PayHero account?
The PayHero account is on a 14-day free trial. At the end of that period, you'll need to subscribe if you'd like to continue using PayHero.
Even if you’ve tried PayHero in the past we encourage you to have another look - we’ve made significant enhancements to the product in the past 18 months.
What if I need help getting started with PayHero?
Learn how to get started in PayHero here: Getting Started After your FlexiTime Migration
- Company Settings
- Timesheet Settings
- Payslip Settings
- Dropdown Values
- Xero Integration
- MYOB Integration
- FlexiTime Release - Setting Passwords
- FlexiTime Release - April 15, 2018. Payday Filing
- FlexiTime Release - October 02 2017. Leave Request Changes
- Pay Line Balances on Pay Slips
- FlexiTime Release - April 1, 2017
- FlexiTime Release November 30
- ★ FlexiTime Payroll has been discontinued
- Xero API Issues - 26 November 2020
- IMPORTANT - Reconnect to IRD
- Inland Revenue - Payday Filing Errors
- Upgrade to PayHero
- IRD System Planned Outage: 9-16 April
- Creating & Editing Time Entries
- Moving & Copying Time Entries
- Recurring Time
- Mobile App
- Transferring Pays to Xero
- COVID-19 Wage Subsidy
- Payroll Overview
- Pay Deductions
- Pay Examples
- Creating a Pay
- Payday Filing Setup
- Payday Filing
- Inland Revenue Returns
- Why is my tax different?
- Compulsory Employee Deductions
- IRD Arrears
- COVID-19 Leave Payment
- Employee Leave
- Employee Leave & Timesheets
- Leave Requests Overview
- Should I use Leave Requests?
- Setting Up Leave Requests
- Rostering with Droppah
- Droppah Time Clock
- Droppah & PayHero
- Staff Rostering
- Labour Cost / Revenue Ratios
- SHiFT Setup
- Exporting FlexiTime Payroll information
- Upgrade from FlexiTime Payroll to PayHero
- Exporting FlexiTime timesheets into your PayHero account
- Setting up an external administrator
- Microsoft download file error
- FlexiTime Company Code