Upgrade to PayHero
We’re bringing back the PayHero migration offer for FlexiTime customers for a limited time.
Migrate and subscribe to PayHero by 31 July 2020 and pay the standard FlexiTime Payroll price - locked in for at least 12 months.
We’re bringing the offer back now to help customers out during this difficult time, so you can upgrade your system without worrying about adding extra costs to your business. PayHero is a big upgrade from FlexiTime, but if you migrate now you can lock in the FlexiTime pricing for at least a year.
You can copy your FlexiTime account over to PayHero in just a few clicks to try it out completely risk free - your FlexiTime account won't be affected by the upgrade or any subsequent changes made in PayHero. Simply login as your company's ADMIN user, click Upgrade to PayHero and follow the prompts to get started.
Want to know more about how PayHero compares to FlexiTime? Check out the details here.
- Company Settings
- Timesheet Settings
- Payslip Settings
- Dropdown Values
- Xero Integration
- MYOB Integration
- FlexiTime Release - Setting Passwords
- FlexiTime Release - April 15, 2018. Payday Filing
- FlexiTime Release - October 02 2017. Leave Request Changes
- Pay Line Balances on Pay Slips
- FlexiTime Release - April 1, 2017
- FlexiTime Release November 30
- ★ Upgrade to PayHero
- Inland Revenue - Payday Filing Errors
- IRD System Planned Outage: 9-16 April
- Mobile app now accessible via m.flexitime.co.nz only
- Payday Filing Currently Unavailable - Resolved
- Browser Updates Changing Flash Access
- Creating & Editing Time Entries
- Moving & Copying Time Entries
- Recurring Time
- Mobile App
- Payday Filing Setup
- Payday Filing
- Inland Revenue Returns
- Why is my tax different?
- Compulsory Employee Deductions
- IRD Arrears
- COVID-19 Leave Payment
- Employee Leave
- Employee Leave & Timesheets
- Leave Requests Overview
- Should I use Leave Requests?
- Setting Up Leave Requests
- Differences Between The FlexiTime App and Browser Versions
- Download and Install FlexiTime Payroll App
- Upgrade from FlexiTime Payroll to PayHero
- Enabling Adobe Flash Player for FlexiTime Payroll
- Enabling file downloads for Firefox on Mac
- Setting up an external administrator